Mini Cooper S Engine Supercharged 1.6L 66k Miles 2002-2008 R52 R53
2002-2006 Mini Cooper S Hatchback (R53)
2005-2008 Mini Cooper S Convertible (R52)
- Specs: 1.6L l4 GAS SOHC W11
- Salvaged from 2002 Mini Cooper S Hatchback (R53)
- 66,011 Miles
- Does NOT include accessories ( Injectors, Supercharger, Starter, Alternator, Power Steering Pump, Etc.) Shipped exactly as shown in pictures.
- Test Run and Guaranteed!
- Leakdown test results: Cyl 1: 5%, Cyl 2: 5%, Cyl 3: 10%, Cyl 4: 5%
- The valve cover has been custom painted Electric Blue Metallic (870).
- The cylinder head has been ported and looks like an early dealer installed JCW Tuning kit cylinder head.
- Please see pictures that show damage to the AC Compressor mounting point on the oil pan. It did not effect the mounting of the compressor, but one of the mounting points is damaged.
**For an additional discount: After you install our engine, we can set up the return shipping for your core at no additional cost to you and offer a $150.00 core refund once it has been received back to us.
We Also Recommend
Mini Cooper JCW Engine B48 26K Miles 11002409865 15-19 F56 F54 F57 F60