2005 MINI Cooper S Hatchback R53
About this MINI:
- This MINI has been our shop car for the last few years. It was first purchased as a clean title, repossession from auction in 2018. Since we've owned this R53 we've put a lot of parts and work into it. Many of the parts have been salvaged from other MINI's we were dismantling and added to this one over the past few years. A few major highlights are a respray (with color matched roof and trims) and a rebuilt motor in 2019.
- Note: *The paint job is 'decent' but there is a lot of over spray in the door jams, and behind panels. Please see pictures.
- Mini Cooper S Supercharged 1.6L
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- 152,920 Miles (On the chassis)
- 3000 Miles (On the motor)
- VIN: TL15722
- CARFAX Available, No Accidents or Damage on report.
- *Rare* Tachometer Mounted OEM Auxiliary Gauge Kit Boost & Volts.
- Chromeline Trim
- HK Harman Kardon Audio
- Xenon Lights
- Fog Lights
- Wilwood Front Brake Kit (New pads 3000 miles ago)
- Milltek Cat-Back Exhaust System - Resonated
- Milltek High Flow Catalytic Converter
- Cravenspeed 15% Supercharger Reduction Pulley
- PRW FluidGel Crankshaft Vibration Damper (3000 miles)
- VALEO Single Mass Clutch Kit (3000 miles)
- Continental Extreme Contact Sport Tires (205/45 R17) (3000 miles)
- VIS Racing Carbon Fiber Hood and Scoop
- Unknown Brand Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, Door Handle Covers and Gas Door Cover.
- Aero Upper and Middle Grilles.
- Factory GP1 Three Piece Rear Bumper Spoiler Kit (Painted to match body)
- Bumper Spoilers, Fender Trims, Rockers all painted to match body.
- MINI JCW Black Style (Aftermarket) Wheels.
- 'Joey Mod' Black OEM Xenon Headlights.
- Tinted Black Taillights (Painted).
- Billet Aluminum 'Tear Drop' Shift Knob.
- Billet Aluminum Hand Brake Lever.
- Black Headliner
- 'JPM Coachworks' Red Leather and Black Alcantara Front Seats.
Work we've completed: (All work completed 3000 miles ago with engine build.)
- Engine rebuilt with new gaskets, bearings and seals.
- Cylinder head rebuilt with new valves, guides and valve seals.
- Replaced the transmission with a lower mileage unit (80k).
- New hoses, gaskets and seals use when installing the engine.
- New Spark Plugs, Ignition Coils and Wires.
- New Upper and Lower Engine Mounts.
- New Bilstein Shocks.
- New Front and Rear Upper Shock Bushings.
- New Control Arm Bushings.
- New Lower Ball Joints.
- New Power Steering Lines and Hoses.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied.
We Also Recommend
NEW OEM Mini Cooper S Engine N14 2007-2010 R56 R55 R57 11002158705
Mini Cooper JCW Tuning Kit S Engine Supercharged 1.6L 2002-2008 R52 R53
Mini Cooper S Automatic Transmission 24008664604 14-17 F56 F55 F57 61